Welcome To Fosterton Lodge!
Located just 10 minutes from the centre of Dungog NSW, on 100 acres of beautiful rolling countryside, Fosterton Lodge offers luxury accommodation for those wishing to enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the Barrington Tops National Park.
Fosterton Lodge offers luxury accommodation in 2 fully self-contained one-bedroomed cabins, both with panoramic views of Barrington Tops.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, fridge, crockery and cooking utensils
- Separate bedroom with queen size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with spa bath and shower
- Spacious living room equipped with TV & DVD player
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Peaceful views over Barrington Tops
- Front and rear verandahs with outdoor furniture and BBQ
- $150 per couple/per night (inc. GST)
- 2 night minimum stay (3 nights over long weekends & public holidays)
- Additional person $75 pp/night (inc. GST)
- All linen and towels included
Fosterton Lodge also offers luxury accommodation for up to 10 people in the Lodge itself. A 5-bedroom house complete with swimming pool and spa, The Lodge offers stunning views over Barrington Tops.
Fully equipped kitchen including oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, crockery and cooking utensils
Two bathrooms (one with a spa bath)
Wrap around veranda with barbeque and outdoor dining facilities
Swimming pool with spa (fully fenced)
Fully equipped laundry with washing machine and dryer
Extremely spacious living and dining areas with cosy wood burning fire (firewood provided)
Television and DVD player
Panoramic views over Barrington Tops – relax and enjoy the sunset!
$50 per person/per night (inc. GST)
assumes 10 adults
2 night minimum stay (3 nights over long weekends & public holidays)
All linen and towels included
Fosterton Lodge is located in the beautiful Fosterton Valley, just 15 minutes from Dungog and 35 mins leisurely drive to the heart of Barrington Tops National Park.
Barrington Tops Accommodation - Visit Dungog and Gloucester: Fosterton Lodge - Enjoy your visit.